About Fishers Community Chorus
Fishers Community Chorus (FCC) was formed by Fishers Music Works in August 2015. The chorus, led by conductor Schuyler Brinson, is currently comprised of nearly 60 non-professional singers, age 18 and up. In only 2 seasons, FCC has performed 16 times for audiences as large as 6500!
FCC lends special focus to community engagement and collaboration in many of their performances. As self-proclaimed “Musical Ambassadors of Fishers,” FCC actively seeks out ways to combine their vocal power with other ensembles, organizations, and causes, both within Hamilton county and beyond. The chorus has paired with the following:
- Goodrich Hamilton 16 IMAX & GDX,
- Hamilton Southeastern High School combined choirs,
- Mudsock Jazz Combo,
- Geist Christian Church Chancel Choir,
- White River Chamber Orchestra (formerly Fishers Chamber Orchestra),
- Anderson University Symphonic Choir,
- Fishers Department of Public Works,
- Fishers City Council’s American Disabilities Act Awareness Month,
- Community Health North,
- Community Health North Vascular Hospital, and
- Indianapolis Indians/Victory Field
We are always looking for partners who share our vision of spreading joy and excitement through music. Do you think your organization could use some extra voices? Contact us today at FCC@fishersmusicworks.org!
Fishers Music Works is a 501c(3) non-profit organization founded in 2013 whose mission is to assemble performing artists at all levels of proficiency to perform at a variety of relevant venues each year, so that everyone experiences the joy of music and community engagement. Fishers Music Works also focuses on creating and executing educational and interactive performing arts-based experiences for the citizens of Fishers and the greater Hamilton County, to foster community engagement through performance.